Monday, October 19, 2015

Oh, and I Turned Fifty...


Hannah sent me this sweet photo from UVA in Charlottesville.


Selfies with Samuel


Five more reasons we drive slow out in the country.


I was pretty sure he was just asleep but I checked his pulse anyway.


Zarina and Lucy


Does this child ever sleep in his bed?


Oh, and I turned 50. Yay.


I worked until 11 and came home to these awesome garage decorations.


Sunny wished me well.


Chance, too.


Jackson built a tall tower (Babel, perhaps).


Soccer boys came in for some water.


Selfies with Susan


It's okay to have a birthday if it comes with sweet lamps like this one!



My other gifts also had a Crimson motif.


The sunsets in Mechanicsville are gorgeous.


Using PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System)


I need help with Jackson's drink (aka Bring on the food!).


Another photo from UVA (this one from Luke).


The Matriarch.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. I love your family!!! The matriarch cracks me up!!! Can she tell me where she got the lamp? I have a 50+ guy who would love one as well!

    ReplyDelete