Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Father's Day


Noah and Friends
5th Grade Field Trip
Washington, DC


A pithy internet commentary on problems unique to doctors' kids


Noah Thompson had PERFECT attendance in 5th grade.


Never again will I destroy the earth with a flood.
No need. The earth will destroy itself with laziness.


Luke, prepared to sing at Hanover HS graduation


Cool but kinda creepy night light


Pumpkin muffins! Hello, world!


Dragonfly


Tomatoes


Squash


Chip


Light


Luke, now with less hair


Beer can chicken, from the Big Green Egg

Cute story:
On Father's Day, Lucy came running outside to get me.
Come quickly, daddy! There is a giant spider in my room!
Upon arrival, six children jump out from behind the furniture
and scream, "HAPPY FATHER"S DAY!"
It made me happy (and I didn't have to kill a spider).

Then we played "Pin the Tail on the We Love You, Dad Poster."


Samuel was really good at this game.


The Surprisers


Dad was a little far to the right.


I used to be the Best Dad Hands Up, but I gave up my life of crime.

Just kidding.

Truth is, I used to be #1 Dad, then I got promoted to World's Greatest Dad,
but who knows how official any of these rankings really are.
Right, Mr. Mandelbaum?


The hands get bigger every year.
They eat like field hands.


I also scored this sweet dollar bill.
I will use it to yield 10,010.



1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your family and your humor as you lovingly share your story. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete