Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Life School Musical








SCHOOL OF LIFE
Psalm 25:4-5 (The Message)
Show me how You work, God; School me in Your ways. Take me by the hand; Lead me down the path of truth.


BUGS
Genesis 1:24
And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so.


THE KEY TO LIFE
Matthew 16:19
“I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven.”


GOTTA HAVE FAITH
Matthew 17:20
He replied, ...”I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, `Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

LOOK FOR HOPE
Romans 5:1-2
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.

Romans 15:4
For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.


HE LOVES ME
Matthew 22:37-39
Jesus replied: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself.”


I GET IT NOW
John 3:16
“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

1 John 5:13
I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life.

Romans 5:8 (NKJV)
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us.

1 Corinthians 13:3
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.


LIFE IS GOOD WITH JESUS
Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.


SCHOOL’S OUT!
Matthew 28:19-20
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”


LIFE SCHOOL CURTAIN CALLS
John 6:47
“I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life.”

John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” 



No comments:

Post a Comment